Friday, February 7, 2014

Card sketch-Inspired to Scrap

Happy Friday my crafty friends!!  Are you planning on scrapping this weekend? J
 
I have a card sketch to share with you from a previous Inspired to Scrap card class.  It’s a super simple design that you can throw together quickly with scraps.
 
And here’s my card that I created using this sketch:


ALSO, have you ever used a card sketch to create a layout??  Or a layout sketch to create a card?  Fun stuff I tell ya!  I will share some of those ideas for you soon.  Right now, I need to head back over to our Weekend Warrior sketch class at Inspired to Scrap and see how all the ladies are doing on their challenges!  (You can still register and join us!  It’s not too late!!)

Have a crafty weekend!!!
Stacey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors